To Black Shark’s credit, this one minor change makes a world of difference for hand-feel, resistance to fingerprint smudges, and comfort when gaming for hours on end. The satin-like finish is cool to the touch and most users will likely appreciate the change in hardware. Like the pop-up triggers, the side-mounted fingerprint sensor of the Black Shark is very sensitive. More often than not, the phone would think that I was scanning my finger when I was simply holding it in my hand. Not only did this trigger random “misread” vibrations but once I did need to unlock the phone, it would prompt me to use my pattern or PIN, as I had reached my limit of incorrect scans. ZDNET’s recommendations are based on many hours of testing, research, and comparison shopping.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Xiaomi Device.
- Black Shark 4 is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro is a great phone for a particular subset of users, but we admit it probably doesn’t have broad appeal, for the masses in general.
- Photography on such phones is typically mediocre or plain bad.
Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device. Apart from this, it also allows you to sync data between the device and the Computer, back up your existing data on the Computer or restore the data on the Xiaomi device. Follow the How-to Flash Guide as provided on the XIAOMI BLACK SHARK stock rom page to Flash your XIAOMI device. You should install a provided USB Driver on your computer before the flashing process. Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before.
However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 you can install Stock ROM or Custom ROM with download mode.
- It’s a marginal increase, but that little boost could mean that the Black Shark 4 Pro stays a viable option for gamers that much longer.
- However, the Black Shark 4 Pro will use the latest flagship Snapdragon 888 SoC.
- So you’ll be able to turn that “serviceable” picture into something that looks really great.
- We are still in android 12 and phone was launch one year ago in malaysia and spain ..
For cameras, the Black Shark 4 pro uses a 64MP for its primary camera, a 5MP for macro, and an 8MP for ultra-wide, with the front-facing one coming in at 20MP. Of course, it’s not going to beat something like the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, but that phone costs at least $1,200 to the Black Shark 4 Pro’s $579. Speaking of which, the Black Shark 4 Pro has convenient pop-up triggers embedded in the phone’s sides. They’re placed right where your index fingers naturally rest when holding stock ROM the phone in landscape, which is excellent for high-intensity gaming.