There was a time not too long ago when vapers didn’t have as many options as they do today, particularly while buying vype e-liquid for their e-cigarettes. Those who enjoyed modding or going DIY had to resort to cartridges crafted for cigalikes and a handful of vype e-liquid, most of which were high-PG products. Today, however, the Vape Shops in Leicester has the power to pamper you with numerous choices that don’t even have an end. You can choose from high-PG, high-VG, nicotine salts and freebase, and more. Apart from that, you’ll have access to a massive array of flavours to give your vaping experience the “zing” you always sought.
A few terms
If you’re relatively new to the pleasurable world of vaping, you need to understand a few key terms to simplify your shopping experience at the Vape Shops in Leicester. During your search for the right vype e-liquid, you’ll encounter a few terms.
- Hybrid e-liquids: These are juices containing both freebase nicotine and nicotine salts.
- Nicotine salts: This term refers to a specific form of e-juice created using the salt naturally present in tobacco leaves. These salts can offer a smoother hit to the throat. Freebase liquid, however, points to a vype e-liquid variant devoid of nicotine salts.
- VG: This abbreviated term stands for Vegetable Glycerine, a substance thicker than PG. With it, you’ll get a smoother throat hit, and it also tends to be sweeter.
- PG: It’s the shortened version of Propylene Glycol, and you’ll mostly find this substance in e-liquids. Despite being thinner than VG, it delivers a more powerful throat hit.
- DTL: Here’s another abbreviated term that stands for Direct to Lung. As you can imagine, it incorporates inhaling the vapors directly into the lungs instead of holding them in your mouth first.
- MTL: MTL means Mouth to Lung. It’s a vaping method that incorporates drawing vapor into the mouth and holding it briefly before inhaling it into your lungs.
Ascertaining nicotine strength
It doesn’t matter whether you’re going to use a simple e-cigarette or an advanced vape mod. You have to find the appropriate nicotine strength suitable for you first. If you pick a level that’s too low, you won’t find the experience satisfying enough. For smokers, vaping can be an excellent and significantly safer alternative. If you’re a smoker too, low levels of nicotine won’t make the transition easy at all. Then again, you can’t resort to something with a lot of nicotine in it. If you do, you’ll experience unpleasant symptoms of a nicotine overdose, including increased heart rate, nausea, dizziness, or headache. That’s why heavy smokers should stick to vype e-liquids containing 2% or more nicotine. Conversely, light smokers can choose something containing anywhere between 0.6 and 1.2% of nicotine.
Indeed, as already mentioned earlier, vype e-liquids feature various flavours. You can check them for yourself by visiting one of the Vape Shops in Leicester. An endless list of possibilities will open up before you as soon as you start your search for vype e-liquids. The choice of flavour is, of course, a personal one. You won’t need any guidance here. You simply need to experiment with the options available to find the one you like. Of course, some people don’t like flavoured tobacco.
Well, as you can see, a lot goes into selecting your favourite vape juice at the Vape Shops in Leicester. As soon as you learn a bit about the factors and identify your requirements, it will become easier for you to narrow down your options.