Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank
- Aspire brings you the all new, just as curvy, Nautilus 2S. The new Nautilus 2S tank that comes in 2.6ml and a 2ml version for TPD. The latest in the Nautilus 2 tank series, a sleek, curvy design equipped with a choice of three different types of coil. The 0.4ohm BVC coil (pre-installed), which is more suited to restricted direct to lung (DTL) vaping, and for those who prefer mouth to lung (MTL) vaping, there is also a 1.8ohm BVC coil. Available separately is Aspire’s all-new mesh coil rated at 0.7 ohm for increased vapor and flavour production. The mesh coil again, is more suited to restricted DTL type vaping. Top-fill child resistant design with a silicone self-seal keeps things clean, and as the coils are interchangeable with other Nautilus coils, it allows you to personalize your draw/vapor preference in multiple ways.
- The new Nautilus 2S tank comes in five stylish finishes, Stainless steel, space gray, blue, black and rainbow.
Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank Review and Tutorial
Tank Dimensions and Specifications
Nautilus 2S Exploded View
Nautilus 2S Filling
- Refilling the child resistant Nautilus 2S tank is simplicity itself and mess free. Unscrew the top cap anti-clockwise a few turns, Place your thumb on the top cap above the indicator spot and push away from you, this will reveal the filling slot. Push your eliquid bottle tip down through the filling slot (for TPD version: through the larger of the holes in the self sealing silicon filling slot). Once filled, slide the top cap back into place and screw the top cap back down.
The unscrew and push action plus the perfect amount of strength resistance to open ensures that this tank will be child resistant and leak free.
Nautilus 2S coil Installation
- Coil installation is as easy as unscrewing the base hardware from the main body of the tank, removing the glass tube, then screwing in the new coil. Then replace the glass and top hardware, and screw back onto the base hardware. The new Aspire Nautilus 2S tank is compatible with Nautilus BVC coils.
Note: when installing a new coil, let the tanks stand for 5 minutes after filling to allow the cotton to fully saturate with eliquid to prevent damage to the coil and /or burning the wicking material.
TPD Version coil Installation
- 1. Invert the tank and unscrew to remove the base hardware.
2. Push down the child-proof mechanism and unscrew to disengage the child-proof coil component.
3. Detach the used coil and replace it with a new one.
4. Insert the child-proof coil component into the tank, then push down and screw in to relocate the child-proof coil component.
5. Screw the base hardware back to the tank.
Standard Version:1* Nautilus 2S tank (Pre-installed a 1.8ohm coil) / 1*Extra drip tip / 1* Extra glass tube / 1* 0.4ohm BVC coil / 9* O rings / 1* warranty card / 1* user manual
TPD Version:1* Nautilus 2S tank (Pre-installed a 1.8ohm coil) / 1*Extra drip tip / 1* 0.4ohm BVC coil / 10* O rings / 1* warranty card / 1* user manual