Aspire Spryte AIO Kit
- Another great AIO pod system from Aspire the Aspire Spryte, an all new design pod system, slim and stylish it comes in 5 popular, satin finish, stylish colors: olive green, grey, black, blue and purple. The Spryte has an easy to fill 3.5 or 2ml pod, it fits comfortably in the hand in use and is very discreet. It utilizes Aspire’s well known BVC coils and comes with a regular 1.8ohm coil and a second one 1.2ohm for use with nicotine salts.
Aspire Spryte AIO Vape Kit Review and Tutorial
Aspire Spryte Exploded View
Unusually for an AIO pod device of this type, the Aspire Spryte has an adjustable airflow system to suit your vaping preference.
Aspire Spryte Atomizer
- The Aspire Spryte atomizer is the well known and trusted BVC coil and uses nichrome wire. The Spryte comes supplied with two coils, one for regular e-liquid and one for use with nicotine salts, though it works equally well with normal e-liquids.
- Whatever type of coil you use, the standard BVC or the nic-salts BVC, either are easy to install. Simply remove the pod and turn it upside down, remove the airflow component and screw in your chosen coil. Replace the airflow component with attached coil and reinsert into the pod. Push the pod back into the Spryte until it clicks.
Note: when inserting a new coil and filling the pod, always let the device stand for 5 minutes to allow the coil to become saturated. This will help avoid dry hits and damage to the coil.
TPD Version Coil Installation
- Whatever type of coil you use, the standard BVC or the nic-salts BVC, either are easy to install. Simply remove the pod and turn it upside down, push down the airflow control ring and unscrew to disengage the airflow component, detach the coil from the airflow control ring and replace it with a new one. Relocate the airflow component with attached coil back to the pod, and push the pod back into the Spryte until it clicks.
Note: When relocating the airflow component, please also screw and push down at the same time.
Aspire Spryte Filling
- Refilling the pod is super easy. Remove the pod from the device, invert the pod and remove the silicone plug from the 4.6mm diameter filling hole. Fill the pod with e-liquid, and replace the silicone plug securely. Replace the pod into the device by pushing down until it clicks into place, and it’s ready.
TPD Version Filling
- Remove the pod from the device, invert the pod and just push down the tip of your filling bottle into the spring loaded 2.8mm diameter filling port. Squeeze the filling bottle to add your preferred e-liquid into the pod system through the hole. release the pressure on your filling bottle prior to releasing the pressure on the filling port. Re-inset the pod into the power unit and push down firmly until it clicks into place.
Aspire Spryte Charging
Charging the Aspire Spryte is also very simple. Just plug in the supplied micro usb cable into the base of the mod, attach the other end to a suitable power supply to charge. The maximum charge current can reach up to 1000mA. When attached to the usb with the power on the LEDs will flash blue and red three times, when fully charges the LEDs will flash blue and red twenty times then remain off.
- TPD Version
1* Spryte device / 2* Extra O rings / 2* coils (1.8Ωregular BVC& 1.2Ωfor Nic Salt) / 1* Micro USB Cable / 1* Warranty Card / 1* User Manual
Aspire - Kits
Black, Blue, Grey, Olive Green, Red