Aspire Zelos 50W 2.0 Kit
- Introducing the Aspire Zelos 50W 2.0 kit with the newly designed Nautilus 2S tank. Still the long standing, reliable, compact and ergonomic mod, but now with the new Nautilus 2S tank that comes in 2.6ml and a 2ml version for TPD. The latest in the Nautilus2 tank series, a sleek, curvy design equipped with a 0.4ohm BVC coil for restricted direct to lung vaping and a 1.8ohm BVC coil for mouth to lung vaping. Top-fill child resistant design with a silicone self seal keeps things clean, and as the coils are interchangeable with other Nautilus coils, it allows you to personalize your draw/vapor preference.
- Kit available in a range of 3 anodized colors.
Aspire Zelos 50W 2.0 Vape Kit Review and Tutorial
Kit Dimensions and Specifications
Kit Exploded View
Nautilus 2S Filling
- Refilling the child resistant Nautilus 2S tank is simplicity itself and mess free. Unscrew the top cap anti-clockwise a few turns, Place your thumb on the top cap above the indicator spot and push away from you, this will reveal the filling slot. Push your eliquid bottle tip down through the filling slot (for TPD version: through the larger of the holes in the self sealing silicon filling slot). Once filled, slide the top cap back into place and screw the top cap back down.
The unscrew and push action plus the perfect amount of strength resistance to open ensures that this tank will be child resistant and leak free.
Nautilus 2S coil Installation
- Coil installation is as easy as unscrewing the base hardware from the main body of the tank, removing the glass tube, then screwing in the new coil. Then replace the glass and top hardware, and screw back onto the base hardware. The new Aspire Nautilus 2S tank is compatible with Nautilus BVC coils.
Note: when installing a new coil, let the tanks stand for 5 minutes after filling to allow the cotton to fully saturate with eliquid to prevent damage to the coil and /or burning the wicking material.
TPD Version coil Installation
- 1. Invert the tank and unscrew to remove the base hardware.
2. Push down the child-proof mechanism and unscrew to disengage the child-proof coil component.
3. Detach the used coil and replace it with a new one.
4. Insert the child-proof coil component into the tank, then push down and screw in to relocate the child-proof coil component.
5. Screw the base hardware back to the tank.
Zelos Quick Select Keys
- Press “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously will allow you to select between VW, VV, Bypass and TC(Ni, Ti, SS) modes. Pressing “+” or “-” button to select modes, fire button to confirm. Pressing fire button and “+” button simultaneously will lock or unlock buttons. When the mod is in TC mode press fire button and “-” button simultaneously turns you to wattage setting interface.
Zelos button Navigation Diagram
Zelos Various Modes
- The Zelos supports VV,VW, Bypass and TC modes to meet your different vaping requirements.
TPD Version:1* Nautilus 2S tank (Pre-installed a 1.8ohm coil) / 1* Extra drip tip / 1* Micro USB cable / 1* Zelos 50W mod / 1* 0.4ohm BVC coil / 10* O rings / 1* warranty card / 1* User manual
Black, Blue, Grey